Firefly Candle and Lamp Oil – Smokeless & Odorless – Simply Pure – Ultra Clean Burning – Liquid Paraffin Fuel – Highest Purity Available – 32 oz
Firefly Simply Pure Paraffin Lamp Oil is the Cadillac of fuel for tiki torches, oil lamps & lanterns, oil candles, wine bottles, and whiskey bottle oil lamps. This fuel can be used indoors and outdoors.
I’d like to give you some tips so that you can get the maximum performance from Firefly Liquid Paraffin Lamp Oil. IMPORTANT: You can get even the purist fuel to smoke if you use it improperly.
1) Remove old residual fuel from the fuel reservoir before filling with Firefly Fuel. It doesn’t need to dishwasher clean but you certainly don’t want to mix fuels together. Mixing fuels will change their burning properties and may cause excessive smoke.
2) Use a clean wick. The wick is the delivery vehicle for the fuel. If the wick is contaminated with old fuel or water, it will not perform properly.
3) The wick should be as low as possible. This will reduce smoke, provide a more consistent flame and conserve fuel.
Liquid Paraffin Lamp Oil will solidify at the freezing point of 32 degrees. It will turn to liquid again above 32 degrees without harm to the fuel.
Here are other considerations that may be of interest. Our plastic bottles are recylable. All Firefly Fuels use commercial-style bottles with childproof caps and there are NO inactive ingredients, such as colorants, which reduce purity.
And, what about leakage during shipping? We electronically seal our bottles to prevent leakage and our packaging has been tested and approved by FedEx to ensure the product gets to you in tip-top shape.
- PURIST LIQUID PARAFFIN LAMP OIL AVAILABLE BASED ON INDUSTRY STANDARDS: Clear, Odorless & Smokeless – Be sure to read the PRODUCT DESCRIPTION below. We believe in providing as much information as possible so you can make an informed decision.
- RECOMMENDED FUEL BY HIGH-QUALITY TIKI TORCH MANUFACTURERES: Using a Top-Shelf Paraffin Lamp Oil for the Best Performance. Soot is also another consideration. Paraffin Lamp Oil is as clean burning and sootless as you can get. That’s why it is recommended for indoor use. A favorite for filling church candles
- OIL LAMPS & LANTERNS: Firefly Brand Paraffin Lamp Oil is the Perfect Choice if Odorless, Sootless and Smokeless Performance is High on Your List. Be sure to read the PRODUCT DESCRIPTION below for additional information.
- RECOMMENDED USE: Tiki Torches, Oil Lamps, Lanterns & Candles, Wine Bottles, Whiskey Bottles. Indoor and Outdoor Use. Screw-On Pour Spout Included with Every 32-Ounce Bottle of Firefly Fuel.Screw-On Pour Spout Included with Every 32-Ounce Bottle of Firefly Fuel.
- IMPORTANT TIPS: To Achieve the Best Performance – 1) Don’t Mix Different Fuels. 2) Use a Clean, Uncontaminated Wick. 3) Keep the Wick Height to a Minimum which Inhibits Smoking and Conserves Fuel. Always Use in a Well Ventilated Area and Never Leave Your Candle or Lantern Burning Unattended.