Granny Bees Candles – Premium Hand Poured Scented Candle (Pumpkin Spice, 18 oz)

PUMPKIN SPICE – Fall’s Favorite Scent Blends Pumpkin and Sweet Spiced Cinnamon

Granny Bee’s classic scented candles are always hand-poured and come gift-ready in a beautiful glossy box. Housed in smooth, sleek glass that accents every decorative fashion, these candles demand compliments for looks as well as fragrance. Made with a premium soy wax that holds an abundance of aromatic oil, Granny Bee’s Candles are one of the most highly-scented container candles on the market. Disagree? We back all our candles with a 100% money-back guarantee. Since they are dye free the mellow creamy color will match any décor. All Granny Bee Candles contain 100% Lead-free wicks, so you can enjoy the 120-hour burn time worry free. These luxurious candles make exquisite gifts for any reason, holiday, or event: Christmas, Easter, Mother’s Day, Baby Shower, Wedding Gift, Birthday, Thank You, etc.

Highlights:
– Dye free
– Lead free wick
– Calm and sweet scent
– Reusable glass jar
– Aromatherapy and decorative

About Granny Bee’s Candles

In 1999, a mother and daughter-in-law wanted to make a jar candle better than what they could buy. They wanted a highly-scented, long-lasting, container candle that would not only add fragrance to a room but could permeate the entire home. After coming up with this fabulous candle, they did what most folks would have done. They bragged about them and began sharing them with friends and family. That’s all it took! Granny Bee’s Candles was born.

Product Features

  • PUMPKIN SPICE CANDLE: Enjoy the best smell of fall with this blend of pumpkin, nutmeg and cinnamon
  • BONUS CANDLE: This large pumpkin spice candle contains a second pumpkin scented candle in the lid!
  • LEAD FREE WICK: Natural soy wax blend and lead free wick. Fall candles make great housewarming gifts
  • LONG LASTING CANDLE: Burn time 120 hours. Enjoy this large pumpkin spice candle for weeks!
  • DIRECTIONS: For best results, trim wick to 1/2 inch before burning. Replace lid when not in use