Honey Candles Ornamentals-Fluted Sphere-Violet
Honey Candles are inspired by the natural beauty around us. 100Percent pure natural beeswax Honey Candles are hand-made at our environmentally friendly shop in Southern British Columbia Canada, an area known for its pristine beauty. Our candles are made using sustainable business practices and manufacturing techniques. Honey candle’s Social and environmental initiatives include save our Bees to support research for healthy Bees, life candles for families in need around the world, natural packaging, charitable and community donations as well as many sustainable business practices and staff lifestyle choices. Unlike soy, palm and paraffin wax, natural beeswax is used essentially in its native state. There is no bleaching or hydrogenating. Beeswax does not go rancid, has a very long shelf life and won’t melt or distort. Beeswax production does not require the sole use of large areas of agricultural land, instead it supports Crop Pollination for a healthy food supply around the world. Honey Candles do not have artificial additives to prevent fading. If this is a concern minimize direct sunlight and full spectrum Ultraviolet lights. 100Percent natural beeswax candles have long been known for their air purifying effects and can greatly reduce odors in your home. By burning 100Percent pure beeswax candles you can transform the unpleasant odors in any room without the use of chemicals. Studies have shown that burning beeswax stimulates the pituitary gland, increasing intuition, creativity and heightening dream activity. Some say burning a 100Percent pure beeswax candle before bed helps them achieve a more restful sleep. Our candles burn up to three times longer than paraffin. Many other candle waxes have different degrees of toxic additives to produce longer burn times. Soy wax candles can be long burning by using additives or by providing only a small white flame.
- Honey Candles sphere is handmade with 100Percent pure canadian beeswax and all-natural, toxin-free ingredients
- Unlike our other beeswax candles, the fluted sphere will leave the beautiful delicate edges of the sphere as it burns and these edges are sure to cast little shadows in a darkened room
- As ornamental candles are not symmetric top to bottom they may need a little more loving attention. If the melt-pools moves too close to the edge of the candle, trim the wick for a smaller flame
- You will also enjoy its warm glow of this pure bees wax candle, with a natural light that closely resembles that of the sun
- Burns: 15-17 hours. Measures 3By 2 3/4. Environmentally-friendly, handmade with all natural and toxin-free ingredients. Made in canada