Lotus Crystal Lotus Flower Tea Light Candle Holder, Decor Collection,Valentine’s Day Decor Gifts,Tuscom (Diameter: 80CM/Colorful #)
❄ Package Included: Diameter: 60mm
1.If you have any problems or concerns whatever with your order or products, please message us and give us a chance to assist you before you leave any feedback.
2.We greatly appreciate your POSITIVE feedback. Please do NOT leave negative feedback/reviews without asking for help.
3.Our aim is to provide Top Level Customer Service and product, so we will try our best to solve any problem.
4. Please DON’T leave negative or neutral feedback if you haven’t received item in 30 days, because we have mentioned the shipping time repeatedly.
✻Directions for use:
Your new resettable combination padlock is preset at the factory to unlock at 0-0-0-0. To set your own combination, such as birthday, phone number, etc.
Step 1: Leave dials at the opening combination 0-0-0-0 and pull out shackle.
Step 2: Turn shackle 90°and press down as far as it will go. But before press down the shackle, please be aware that the key way on the shackle must align up to the notch on the lock body.
Step 3: Holding shackle pressed and set the dials to your own combination.
Step 4: Release shackle and return to regular position. Your new lock will now open to your personal combination.
To reset a new combination, please repeat step 1 to 4 above. Please remember your new combination.
- Diameter: 60mm
- Crystal Lotus Flowers are excellent conductors of energy.
- The lotus flower represents peace, purity and enlightenment.
- The Lotus is a universal symbol of purity and enlightenment. Regarded as the good fortune flower by many Feng Shui masters, the lotus is said to turn bad luck to good luck and heighten your sense of joy and peace.
- Place this crystal near a window in your home to catch the direct sunlight shining along any wall. The crystal will break up the sunlight and create beautiful Decor in your home, bathing it in precious yang energy and creating harmony and a feeling of optimism.