Root Legacy Scented Tea-Light Candles, Spice Market, Box of 8
Twinkle, twinkle little tea light, shining brightly like a star! Started in 1869 by Amos Ives Root, today you’ll still find Root Candles in their original Medina, Ohio shop – now being lead by a 5th generation of the Root family. You’ll also find Root still working with the original values of honesty, integrity and hard work. All Root candles are made in the United States with rich, lasting fragrances infused with essential oils for exceptional fragrance delivery. Root manufactures their own custom wicks with natural cotton (both lead and zinc free) that self-extinguish. Free of paraffin or any petroleum based waxes, Root candles burn cleaner and third longer. All products have solid color throughout the entire candle and full fragrance during the entire use of the candle. Root’s QC Burn Lab test burns 1,000 candles per day for fragrance throw, emissions, soot, flame strength, stability, end of useful life, welling, dripping and burn time. All Root products meet all ASTM quality and safety standards. When you burn a Root candle, you understand why they are often called the Best Candles in America.
- Scented tea light candle with all-natural beeswax blend and cotton wick
- Box of 8 candles in plastic cups
- Spice market fragrance; garnet red color
- Fragrance of geranium, lavender, heliotrope, cyclamen; Moroccan spices of cinnamon, ginger, allspice and clove with oak moss and a touch of patchouli
- Each candle burns up to 4 hours