The Wooden Wick Co. “Original Booster Wick” for 100% Soy Wax Candles with Jar Diameter 3 to 3.5 in, 5” Candle Wicks, Authentic Wood Wick Candle Making Supplies with Metal Stand
TIPS FROM THE EXPERTS AT WOODEN WICK CO We know you’re burning to know! Here’s a little advice from our in house candle experts… 1. When using a wooden wick, trim your wick to 3/16″ (5mm) height above the wax for optimal burn performance. 2. Always let your candle cool for a minimum of 24 hours before handling, trimming your wick, or burning. 3. Burn your candle for at least two hours on the first burn, or until the wax has fully melted to the edges of your vessel. Do not burn your candle longer than four fours. 4. Be sure to stir your fragrance into the wax for a minimum of 120 seconds to ensure the fragrance + wax fully bind together. 5. Test it out! Candle making is as much a science as it is an art, which means it often requires a bit of trial and error to find the perfect combination of ingredients. We are here to help!
- SIZE: 0.04″ THICK, 0.5″ WIDTH, LENGTH 5.0″: The Original Booster Wooden Wick is the perfect option for soy wax candle making projects with a jar diameter of 3″ to 3.5″. Your candles will stand out from the rest with this essential wood wick.
- 5 OUT OF 5 CRACKLING SOUND: The wood wick offers a vivacious crackling sound and is ready to burn out of the package; NO TREATMENT, SOAKING OR DOUBLING UP NECESSARY. These wicks perform more consistently and burn cleaner than cotton candle wicks. Once you try this candle wick, you will never go back to cotton wicks.
- 100% MADE IN THE US: Made of 100% natural wood from native, sappy fruit trees and sourced from Forest Stewardship Council (FSC)-certified mills sustainably farmed in the US. The wooden wick is adhered together with a non-toxic process and provides a robust crackle and burn. These wood candles are ideal accessories for handmade DIY wax candle making.
- FULL, BEAUTIFUL FLAME: A flame that is just right and burns consistently. Wick clips are included and help to hold wicks in place and stay straight so that won’t bend or fall off while making candles. Trim the wick to approximately 3/16″ height above the wax for best burn performance. People search for and like craft supplies, candle making supplies and cotton wicks for candle making will love these for their candle making kit.
- ESSENTIAL CANDLE MAKING SUPPLIES: The Original Wick is an ideal option in candle kits for paraffin wood wick candles or candles with heavy fragrance or dye loads. If you are using a different wax type or jar size, please view one of our many alternate options for the best wick to suit your candle. Message us with your candle making questions!